Important story of how the Hunter Biden computer drive was discovered and handed to FBI, per the father of the computer store owner. The article names names and dates.sonar21.com/yes-the-hunter…
Citizen journalism: "This is the story of an American patriot, an honorable man, John Paul Mac Isaac, who tried to do the right thing and is now being unfairly & maliciously slandered as an agent of foreign intelligence, specifically Russia. He is not an agent or spy for anyone."3)
"He is his own man. How do I know? I have known his dad for more than 20 years."
This is a remarkable story by a blogger who got the story straight from the father of the Delaware computer store man who discovered the#HunterBidenEmails
. Follow along.
4) Key facts in this story, the computer store owner's father:
"When the manufactured Ukraine crisis surfaced in August 2019, John Paul realized he was sitting on radioactive material that might be relevant to the investigation...."
5) "...After conferring with his father, Mac and John Paul decided that Mac would take the information to the FBI office in Albuquerque, New Mexico."
Mid-Sep 2019: "Mac walked into the Albuquerque FBI office and spoke with an agent who refused to give his name." No FBI interest.
6) NAMES TO SUBSTANTIATE THE STORY: "Two months passed and then, out of the blue, the FBI contacted John Paul Mac Isaac. Two FBI agents from the Wilmington FBI office – Joshua Williams and Mike Dzielak – came to John Paul’s business."
7) "He offered immediately to give them the hard drive, no strings attached. Agents Williams and Dzielak declined to take the device."
"Two weeks later, the intrepid agents called and asked to come and image the hard drive. John Paul agreed..."
8) "but, instead of taking the hard drive or imaging the drive, they gave him a subpoena. It was part of a grand jury proceeding but neither agent said anything about the purpose of the grand jury. John Paul complied with the subpoena & turned over the hard drive & the computer."
9) THIS IS KEY: "In the ensuing months, starting with the impeachment trial of President Trump, he heard nothing from the FBI and knew that none of the evidence from the hard drive had been shared with President Trump’s defense team."10)
This is why he sent a copy of Hunter Biden's drive to President Trump's lawyer@RudyGiuliani
: "The lack of action and communication with the FBI led John Paul to make the fateful decision to contact Rudy Giuliani’s office and offer a copy of the drive to the former mayor."
11) "We now know that Rudy accepted John Paul’s offer and that Rudy’s team shared the information with the New York Post."
12) "John Paul Mac Issac is not responsible for the emails, images and videos recovered from Hunter Biden’s computer. He was hired to do a job, he did the job and submitted an invoice for the work...."
13) "...Hunter Biden, for some unexplained reason, never responded and never asked for the computer. But that changed last Tuesday, October 13, 2020. A person claiming to be Hunter Biden’s lawyer called John Paul Mac Isaac and asked for the computer to be returned. Too late."
14) Isaac's phone record will lead to the caller claiming to be Hunter Biden's lawyer.
Bottom line: It's no Russian hack-and-dump if Hunter Biden left his own computer to be repaired and never picked it up.
15) "John Paul, acting under Delaware law, understood that Hunter’s computer became the property of his business 90 days after it had been abandoned.
"At no time did John Paul approach any media outlet or tabloid offering to sell salacious material."
16) John Paul Mac Isaac seems like a decent citizen who tried to do the right thing by going to the president's lawyer, not to the press.
This account by Larry C. Johnson, a friend of the family, shows Isaac to have excellent character.
17) Johnson: "At no time did John Paul approach any media outlet or tabloid offering to sell salacious material. A person of lesser character might have tried to profit.... He had information in his possession that he learned ... was relevant to the security of our nation...."
18) "He did what any clear thinking American would do – he, through his father, contacted the FBI. When the FBI finally responded to his call for help, John cooperated fully and turned over all material requested."
19) "Any news outlet that is publishing the damnable lie that John Paul is part of some subversive effort to interfere in the United States Presidential election is on notice. That is slander and defamation."
Lots of good leads here: Names, dates, and a phone number.
• • •Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh