As another wave of major financial institutions announce bitcoin plans, it’s getting harder for the MSM to simply print the same old FUD.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
Download this episode
Today on the Brief:
- A follow-up on celebrity in crypto
- Dapper Labs and BlockFi raising at multibillion dollar valuations
- Cathie Wood and ARK increase their bitcoin position
Our main discussion looks at the latest institutional bitcoin news:
- Deutsche Bank – the world’s 21st largest – quietly revealed a digital asset custody program with much bigger ambitions in a December 2020 World Economic Forum report
- Bloomberg is reporting that Morgan Stanley’s $150B investment unit is considering a direct bitcoin position
See also: Deutsche Bank Quietly Plans to Offer Crypto Custody, Prime Brokerage
Image credit: Talaj/Getty Images Plus