Emily Dreyfuss joins us in the studio to debunk that silly Oreo study, celebrate our re-opened government and the return of the Pandacam, and detail a site that maps your genetic history through an at-home DNA test.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- "South Park" misses deadline for the first time in its history.
- Bad Lip Reading kills it with "Game of Thrones" mashup.
- There's no way that Oreos are as addictive as cocaine.
- 23andme: Testing your genetics at home.
- The best part of the government reopening: Pandacam is back.
Topics:Show notes,The 404 podcastTags:Idaho,pandacam,cocaine,Oreo,23andme,stenographer,San Francisco,Connecticut College,genetic,DNA,addiction,rent,tattoo,debt ceiling,government shutdownJustin Yu
Justin Yu covers headphones and peripherals for CNET. When he's not wading through Web gulch or challenging colleagues to typing tests, you can find him making fun of technology with Jeff Bakalar every afternoon on The 404 show..
Everything we think we know about the specs, release date, and price of the next iPad